Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All went well!!!!

To all my wonderful family and friends:
Well, it's over and everything with the procedure went just perfectly, according to the technicians who were working with me. The mask did fit really tightly and at first I thought that I'd have trouble with that, but Idecided ahead of time how I was going to deal with it. All during the procedure I said prayers of thanks for the many people who are blessings in my life and how lucky I was to have their support at this time. I was not alone in that room. All of you were with me, and it helped immensely to know that. When the beams were going, I was thinking, "Kill that cancer!!" , but then I always got back to prayers of thanksgiving.
So thanks for helping me get through. It's going to be nice to have a few days of "no worries".
Love ya! Linda

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God -- I am so very glad to hear that all went well!

Love ya!
Lora :)

Anonymous said...

We thank God for you.
Love and more prayers,
Tim and Mary Anne

Anonymous said...

Linda, you said it best. You are not alone. We may not communicate every day, but you are in our hearts always. It mst be a big relief to have that procedure behind you.
Love and Prayers,
Jack & Kathy

Anonymous said...

Great news. Get some rest. Hope to see you and Jim outside this weekend if the weather is nice.

Saran

Patti Gray said...

God Bless you Linda! I am SO happy to hear everything went so well. And I am SO proud of YOU!
You are an amazing woman and such an awesome inspiration to so many.
You will continue to be in my deepest thoughts and prayers.
Take care....Love ya,
Patti Gray

Anonymous said...

I actually screamed "yea" out loud in my office when I read the blog! Thanks to YOU for being so strong. It's great to hear such wonderful news. God bless. The trip to Wilmington looked very enjoyable too!
love, Eleanor

kmberk said...

We were with you and will continue to be.

Love,
Kathy & Jack

Anonymous said...

Linda & Jim-
Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. So glad you went away for a while - the seaside is always peaceful and calming-
Angie @ Badin!