Wednesday, April 30, 2008

short update

Hi, all!
There isn't a whole lot to tell this time, so I'll make it short and give more info over the weekend.
The Sutent was affecting my protein levels in my urine, so I had to stop it for a week. I go back tomorrow for more blood tests to see if I can go back on the medication on Friday. In the meantime, I've had some pain in my hip, so I had an MRI today on that and this afternoon I 'm scheduled for a bone scan. We hope to find out the results by Friday.
On a happy front, Andrea and Chris come home today and then Tony and Beth on Friday. It's my niece, Eleanor's, wedding on Saturday and we're all super excited about it. Should be a fun weekend with family and friends.
Until next time......Love ya!! Linda

2 comments:

kmberk said...

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Erin had her baby girl on Saturday.
See you soon.
Love,
Kathy & Jack

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts and warm wishes your way. As always...

Cynthia (wilmington)