Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just Checking In

Hi Everybody,
Jim this time. Linda's condition is so stable that it's hard to provide any kind of update other than "Things are the same." Linda's getting around so well that she's started driving around a little bit by herself, and consequently I ended up going to work every day last week. So yes, things are going well for now and Linda is taking advantage of the new medication every chance she gets.
I thought I would take the opportunity to post some of the pictures from the birthday party:







Sorry about the formatting, believe me, it's harder than you think. Thanks to Bob and Heather for all the great pictures.
So the next big event will be a CT and bone Scan, on or about July 1st. We'll see what that brings.
One last thing---Today Linda and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary. If for no other reason, Linda deserves canonization for putting up with me for all these years.
Later,
Jim

7 comments:

kmberk said...

Hi Jim and Linda,
Congratulations on your anniversary. So glad to see the pix; still sorry we couldn't make it. We hope the feeling good continues. We're heading to Rhode Island over the 4th to see Jim, Karen, and the kids.
(Formatting is my forte).

Kathy & Jack

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! Wow, thirty-five years, what an inspiration! Also, congrats on feeling better! We are so glad to hear the good news about Linda. You go girl!!! ;)
Cynthia

Unknown said...

What lovely pictures!! Congrats on the wedding anniversary -- what a wonderful example you both are of love, support, and faith. I continue to keep you in prayers and am thrilled to hear things are going well!

love ya!
Lora ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm always thinking of your entire family sending lots of love and prayers!
Love ya!
Sami

Kelli K said...

I have loved checking in to this post lately!! What fantastic news! And a milestone anniversary to boot! Next post I can't wait to hear the good news from the next round of tests and then--it's Babyville all the way Grandma and Grandpa!

Love and healing to you!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Wimmers,
Congrats on the wedding anniversary. I am so happy to hear that you are getting around. My thoughts and prayers are with you and you family! Love ya,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi! What a great way to spend the summer, happy and feeling better! I am so glad to hear things are going well. Congrats on your anniv! Great picts from a great party! We HAVE to get together before you become a grandma and have no time for anyone else on this earth! Just kidding. Enjoy and I'll be in touch soon! Love ya lots!
Gina