Sunday, May 4, 2008

All clear

We got good news on Thursday - Dr. Bandari called and told us that all of the bone and hip scans were negative. Needless to say, we were very relieved by the news. I was off Sutent for a week, but I was able to go back to a low dose on Friday. The next step is a CT scan next Tuesday to find out if the Gemzar treatment was effective.

This weekend was a great time to see family and friends. Andrea and Chris came in on Wednesday, Tony and Beth came in Friday, and then on Saturday we all went to my niece Eleanor's wedding. The weather cleared up just in time to make the afternoon beautiful. I even felt well enough to get up on the dance floor a couple of times. Who can resist "Hang on Sloopy" with all the Ohio State fans there?

Again, thanks for all your love and support...

Love ya,

Linda

1 comment:

Brittney Dudley said...

Yeah sunshine! Yeah negative bone scans! Yeah new babies! Yeah finals (are almost done)!

I appreciate that you take the time to update the blog and I always like to hear good news. It sounds like your weekend was pretty enjoyable. Hang in there and look forward to lots more good weekends this summer. -Brittney