Sunday, October 21, 2007

Linda's Feeling Better

Alright, maybe not well enough to go zip lining, but better. Still very tired and not much of an appetite. She's getting around pretty well, and while no one is looking forward to doing this all again on Tuesday (we leave tomorrow), she is looking forward to getting it over with.

BTW, the picture is from our vacation to Alaska in July. Linda is about 100 feet in the air above the rain forest in Ketchekan, zipping between two trees about 300 yards apart. For those of you who didn't know, Linda is afraid of heights, so this was an especially big deal.

Wish us well on the trip. We'll be in touch, if not tomorrow then definitely Tuesday.

Love Ya,

Linda and Jim

8 comments:

Susan said...

I thought for a second that picture was from this weekend ... When it comes to Linda, nothing would surprise me (in terms of overcoming hurdles and exceeding expectations). I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you head back to Boston, wishing for strength, endurance, and success. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Dear Linda,
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today. You have certainly earned a decent day. Best of luck to you and Jim on your trip tomorrow. Keep the faith. God is with you. Our prayers and best wishes go with you and your family.

Sue and Mike said...

I have checked the blog a zillion times today hoping that progress has been made - we are all pulling for you - if anyone can do it, you can! I hope you stayed awake to watch the Bengals today, exciting game, finally a win! We love you! Sue and Mike

Pam said...

I can't seem to find the right words to send you off to Boston for round two. But you know my heart, You know I am thinking of you every minute. Strength and courage to you mbff. U2 Jim !

Love,
Pam

Wan and Saran said...

Linda,

Next week we'll run a zip line from you backyard to ours for you to celebrate after all the treatments you went through.
Good luck this week.

Saran & Wan

kmberk said...

We hope that the trip to Boston is smooth and painless and that the second round is easier.
So, it's Boston vs Denver. Go Rockies! We'll have to compare Alaska stories and pictures; it is quite a place.
Love,
Kathy & Jack

Beverly said...

Linda and Jim,

I'm praying that the second round of treatment goes better for Linda. I'm off on Fridays and available to help out where ever needed - just let me know.

Stay strong!

ooxx,

Bev

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Wimmers!

I just wanted to let you know I have been following your progress and praying for you every step along the way. I admire your strength so much. You are in my prayers every day.

Love Yah!!

Kyle Beatty