Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday, October 2nd

Hi everybody, this is Jim. Linda is out tonight, so I thought I would send a quick note to let everyone know what hapened in Boston yesterday. Bottom line--Linda passed all her tests that we got the results for: the ECG, Pulminary Function, Stress test, blood work. The only test that matters that we didn't see was the CT Scan of her brain that they did at 5pm Monday night. Since she had an MRI of her brain only 3 weeks ago that was clear, we are hopeful they won't find anything new this time either. They said they would let us know today or tomorrow. The staff was great, and all our tests happened within 10 minutes of the scheduled time.
We got on the 6am flight this morning and are back in Cincinnati. The plan now is to go back up this coming Monday to start the IL-2 Treatments Tuesday. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Love ya,

Jim

9 comments:

Pam said...

I am glad that Linda "passed" her tests. You get a star. I think about you two all the time!
Love ya!!!
Pam

Unknown said...

Mrs. Wimmers- I check this blog everyday. I am so happy to hear things are looking up. I tend to think about you and your family daily and frequently pray for you guys. Love ya lots!
Julie Mayer

Unknown said...

That's great, I'm happy to hear you passed your tests too! It was great seeing you this weekend at the fall warm breakfast picnic!
Love Ya
Ben

Beverly said...

Thanks for the update! It is great to hear that the tests went well.

Know that you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers!

Bev

Cindy & Gregg said...

Thanks for the updates, this is a great way to keep us all up to date.
We're thinking of you Linda & Jim.
Glad the tests worked out in Boston. Just know that you will have all the love and support of Trestle Drive while you are in Boston. Take care.

BuckeyeGuy said...

Go, Linda! What wonderful news! Nice to know your testing has proceeded so efficiently, too; here's hoping it's a harbinger for your future treatments!

Miss you, love you, praying for you, and thinking of you often!

- Dave

Fr. Ed said...

Hey Linda!

I just talked to Gina, and heard the whole story--I'd only heard a bit before! Well, if there's anyone who can win a battle like this, it's you!! I will certainly keep you in my prayers, and if you ever need anything, just ask!

God bless,

Ed Burns

erica baden said...

mrs. wimmers,
im glad that you have passed all ur tests! kinda funny how ur the one trying to pass tests and we were the ones a short while ago trying to pass urs! :) but i just want to say that im here to support you and i want nothing but the best for you!! you are an amazing person!

erica baden (class of '04)

Bob said...

Linda & Jim:

Spoke with Heather this morning and shared the recent blog entries. She sends her love and best wishes. She'll be back on Wed, so she'll see you in the 'hood soon!!

As for me, I want you to know that I left numerous of those nice Badin girls breathless the other night. On the soccer field, of course!! I refereed their game against CJ on Thursday at UD and had great fun. Megan Reimer, Tori Mathews, Emily Flum and Abby Milillo were their senior captains and all very good players. I'm sure they'll do well in the tournament.

I know you'll continue to be strong in the days ahead. You're in my heart and my prayers.

.......Bob