Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday Night

Hi everybody,

Jim here. Sorry for not posting recently, but there's not a lot to report right now. Linda spends most of her time sleeping and, thank goodness, eating. Today was the second day in a row that she ate 3 meals. The biggest problem right now is her fever, which is not that uncommon with cancer. It's mostly low grade, but once the Tylenol wears off it can go up to 101. We hope to start reducing some of the meds (nausea, heartburn, decongestant, diarrhea) as the week progresses, with the hope that we can be down to just Tylenol by the time we leave for Boston. Patty, if you have any suggestions don't be shy. I'll probably check in again Friday night.

Night all, Luv ya,

Linda and Jim

6 comments:

Janice said...

Linda,
What a wonderful family and support from friends you have pulling for you. I pray that this week gives you time to gain strength for your trip back to Boston.
I am rooting for the Red Sox with you!
I love the picture of you on the zip line. I've always said I would never do that, but I think you given me the inspiration to try it!
I'm sending positive thoughts your way...
Love you,
Janice

Anonymous said...

Keep progressing...its all good news...baby steps right now!!! Remember what about Bob?! :-)

You are in our prayers!!!
Deby

Mary Horn said...

Just checking in to say "hi" and let you know I am thinking about you.
Thanks for the update Jim and for taking such good care of Linda!
Linda, glad to hear you are getting lots of rest. This is what you need right now.
You are an inspiration. Keep smiling!
Love you,
Mary Jane

Kelli K said...

Hi there,
So glad you're able to eat again! If I could donate some of my fat reserves to you, believe me I would!

You know what I miss most about talking to you in person...everyone in the WORLD is on this blog so I really have to watch what I say! You know how hard that is for me! I'm saving all my stories for when I get to see you. I saw that Jana Clear is on here too--Hi Jana! Just read that she's been selected as a West Chester Young Woman of Achievement! Go Jana!

Love ya!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Jim, A big thank you from all of us who read this blog daily.We truly appreciate all the time you put into keeping us informed.

Unknown said...

We keep praying for you! That zipline picture is awesome -- even more so since you are afraid of heights!! Linda, you are an inspiration to all of us with the way you are hanging in there and keeping a positive attitude. Your family is amazing and I know we all really appreciate the blog updates! We will continue to keep you in our prayers!
Love ya!
Lora :)